We’ve updated the CoPilot Central 2.0 Desktop Companion software for Android and Windows Mobile customers.
Available in both 32 and 64 bit versions, the new Version 18.104.22.168 includes:
- Improved exporting of CoPilot Live GPS tracks for use in other mapping applications
- Fixes an issue where some Android phones were not recognized at start up
- Improved performance for 64 bit Windows
- Additional performance improvements and fixes.
To get the latest version, all you need to do is launch your CoPilot Central. Upon start-up you will be notified that the new version is available to you. Once you choose to update, the download will ensue and Central will automatically restart.
If you have a version of Central that is older than version 22.214.171.124 or you want to install the 64 bit version of the product, you can find full download details here.
**Please note that CoPilot Central 2.0 is only compatible with Windows Mobile and Android devices. iPhone users can access additional services and updates via iTunes and HTC HD2 customers can purchase additional maps or upgrades at http://www.alk.com/htc/us/
If you’ve never used CoPilot Central before, now is a great time to start! CoPilot Central is the free desktop management software companion for your CoPilot Live v8. It makes it easy to keep your CoPilot Live up-to-date with the latest software downloads and maps.
With CoPilot Central you can:
- Get the latest FREE full quarterly map updates (Note: this is only available for CoPilot Live North America customers)
- Buy additional map regions and other premium add-ons
- Download maps for use with Android versions of CoPilot
- Export trips to popular online mapping sites (using KML format)
- Backup favorites and settings
- Download and install the latest CoPilot Live software updates
- Change your CoPilot ID