Our latest update (version 22.214.171.124) brings a variety of improvements and enhancements based on customer feedback.
Here’s what’s new:
• Favorites improved. Now you can easily give any favorite a name using an on-screen pop-up. Favorites are also now listed in alphabetical order and you can create a new favorite from My Places.
• Better routing †. We’ve added a new ‘list view’ in alternate routes so you can check out the detailed itinerary before making a choice. We’ve also made some additional tweaks to the way that alternate routes are calculated – based on customer feedback.
• Improvements to parking. We’ve changed the UI for this – and watch this space, because there’s more to come in our next update.
• Improvements to Wikipedia and Bing Searches. Searches are now faster and you can choose a search location.
• Clearer directions †. We’ve increased the font size for road names in 3D view.
• Speed limit displayed when no destination entered †. We have some further improvements for driving without a destination coming soon too.
• Save Current Location. Back by popular demand. Although you can save any location as a favorite by tapping on-screen, you can also now save current location from the More menu.
The update is available now
Happy driving from the CoPilot Live team.
Keep up to date with MapSure™
Our MapSure™ service, exclusive to CoPilot customers in USA and Canada, is designed to ensure that you always have the very latest maps to navigate with. If you notice a street that needs updating or adding, just let us know and we will aim to add it to the map within 45 days.
You can do this from in-app: GO to MyCoPilot > MapSure.
Still haven’t purchased CoPilot Live for iPhone or iPad yet?
†Note: included with CoPilot Live Premium, optional feature in CoPilot Live Standard