We’ve just released this month’s free monthly map maintenance update for all CoPilot Live Premium USA, CoPilot Live Standard USA, CoPilot Live Premium HD USA, CoPilot Live v8 North America, CoPilot Live v8 USA, CoPilot Live v8 HD North America, CoPilot Truck v8 USA & CAN, CoPilot Truck v8 North America, CoPilot Truck v8 HD North America and CoPilot Live Directions customers. The new update includes emergency road closures, updates reported by users via MapSure™ during the month of November and other improvements. So if you submitted a street or address change in November via MapSure, it’s now available!
You can download the free update directly from your device via mobile web or WiFi, here’s how:
CoPilot Live Premium and Standard Customers
- Go to MyCoPilot > News & Updates and tap “MapSure Map Update Available for Download”
- Tap the orange Install button at the bottom of the message. You do not need to restart to begin using the new map data.
CoPilot Live v8 Customers
- Go to MENU > Updates and tap “Check for Updates”
- After the download is finished, make sure to completely restart CoPilot Live to ensure the update is complete. If you do not restart, you will not see the new map data.
If you prefer to have your device check for these monthly updates automatically:
- Go to MENU > Updates and select the “Check for Updates When CoPilot Starts” option and tapOK
IMPORTANT for CoPilot Live Customers: In order to receive the monthly update you MUST have the latest 2011 Q3 Quarterly Maps.
This free update is part of our MapSure service that guarantees you always have the very latest map of North America on your CoPilot Live. Click here to report a map improvement through MapSure today or you can now report MapSure updates directly from within CoPilot Live.