We have great news for all CoPilot Live v8 iPhone, iPad & Android North America and USA customers. You can now upgrade to get the latest and greatest CoPilot features for FREE!
As an existing CoPilot Live v8 customer you can unlock turn-by-turn, voice-guided navigation features in our new CoPilot GPS app at no cost. By upgrading, you’ll continue to enjoy unlimited CoPilot Live navigation, only better – and with regular app updates in the future. Plus, we’ll restore all your existing CoPilot Live Favorites, Recents and subscriptions!
CoPilot GPS gives you our latest and greatest navigation features, including alternate routes, drag and drop route editing, and a sleek new user interface designed specifically for the latest smartphones and tablets.
**This upgrade offer is not applicable to CoPilot Live Premium or CoPilot Live Premium HD customers as you already have the latest and greatest CoPilot navigation features, PLUS a free year of traffic!
Here’s how to get your free upgrade:
Important: You do not need to delete your CoPilot Live v8 app in order to upgrade.
1. Download our latest CoPilot Live v8 free app update in iTunes or Google Play. If you purchased your CoPilot Android app from the CoPilot Live Webstore, visit http://copilotgps.com/androidinstall/default_en.asp on your Android device to download the latest update.
2. Launch your CoPilot Live v8 app and sign in with your existing CoPilot ID (email address) Click here if your forgot your password
3. Tap Upgrade Now. You’ll be asked if you want to back up your v8 Favorites, Recents and subscriptions before upgrading.
4. Once your CoPilot Live has completed the backup, you’ll be automatically directed to the App Store/Google Play to download CoPilot GPS
5. When you initially launch CoPilot GPS, sign in with your existing CoPilot ID (the one you signed in with on your v8 app) to activate your free upgrade and transfer your v8 Favorites, Recents and subscriptions. It will take a few moments to restore everything. Please note if you tap Create Later you will have to go to MyCoPilot > Register or Sign In to complete the upgrade.
6. On the My Maps screen, tap Get Maps. Choose the map region you wish to download from the list.
7. Once the map download is complete, the map will be stored on-board your device. Now you’re ready to start navigating!
What if I don’t want to upgrade right now?
You can keep your existing CoPilot Live v8 app until you’re up and running with CoPilot GPS, so rest assured you won’t be left stranded without navigation.
Our Ongoing Commitment to You
We’re really excited to be able to offer you this free upgrade to our cutting-edge new navigation features. We hope you enjoy navigating with your new CoPilot too! Don’t forget to share your thoughts with a review on the App Store or Google Play.
If you have any questions regarding the upgrade, just ask!