Our developers have been busy working on our latest version of CoPilot Live Premium and we’re thrilled to announce a free update packed full of exciting new features and improvements that YOU’VE requested — is now available! The update Version 220.127.116.11 is available to download immediately from Google Play or if you bought it on our Webstore from www.copilotlive.com/store/quickstart.asp
This latest app update keeps CoPilot moving forward, with new features, another free quarterly map update and greater integration with the Android operating system. We’ve also made a variety of improvements to the app based on the detailed feedback and ideas you’ve sent us through our forum and social media sites – thank you! So now we’ll stop blabbing away and tell you what’s in the update!
New in CoPilot Live Premium v9.3:
• UPDATED MAPS: A complete new street map of North America
• ANDROID ROUTING INTEGRATION: You are now able to select an address within an email and navigate there using CoPilot’s dependable offline guidance
• NEW INFO DISPLAY: Current Road – back by popular demand – is now displayed in a customizable info box
• IMPROVED ACTIVETRAFFIC™ SERVICE: As you know, as a CoPilot Live Premium app customer you’re already enjoying 12 months free access to CoPilot’s high quality real-time ActiveTraffic service. With this update, the traffic map display and status bar have been redesigned to make it easier to find the best route based on real-time traffic flow.
• NEW THEMES: Change the way your CoPilot looks with awesome new color themes- including the user voted favorites: Neon Rain and Cherry Pop!
• CLEAR DESTINATION: Delete your current trip directly from the Driving Menu
• CLOUD BACK UP: Save and restore your CoPilot Favorites, Recents and Subscriptions
• BACKGROUND NAVIGATION: Bring voice directions to the forefront. Your CoPilot can continue to provide you with turn-by-turn voice directions when you’re on a call or using other apps on your device.
• MINIMIZE COPILOT: Using device Back button
• OTHER IMPROVEMENTS: Multiple UI enhancements and fixes
iOS customers: don’t worry, there’s an update coming for you too, it’s currently awaiting approval from Apple. And CoPilot GPS customers: stay tuned– you’ll be getting an update soon too!
Thank you again for your feedback and support – keep the great ideas coming in our community forum! Also, don’t forget you can find us on our Facebook page, add us in your circle in G+ and follow us in Twitter for the latest news and updates. We wish you a wonderful fall season and hope you enjoy our latest version app and the updated maps!