Along with our latest free CoPilot Live Premium Android app update – Version 18.104.22.168 – we’ve released a complete map update featuring our latest 2012 Q2 map data for all North America & USA CoPilot Live Premium and CoPilot Truck Android customers. This adds thousands of new miles of roads in the U.S. and Canada and hundreds of map improvements submitted by customers through the ALK MapSure service.
Don’t worry everyone will be receiving this map update soon!
This free map update will be available via free app updates to all our CoPilot Live Premium, CoPilot Truck and CoPilot GPS apps for iOS and Android during September and October 2012. The availability of individual apps will vary by region. CoPilot Live v8 customers need to switch to CoPilot GPS in order to get the map update.
It’s easy to download your update maps, here’s how:
Android Smartphone and Tablet Customers:
1) Download the latest free app update:
- If you purchased your CoPilot app on the CoPilot Web Store, you can download our latest app update (v22.214.171.124) via this link: www.copilotlive.com/store/quickstart.asp
- If you purchased your CoPilot app on Google Play, you can download our latest app update (v126.96.36.199) from the Google Play.
2) Now you’re ready to download your maps via WiFi
3) Within your CoPilot app, go to MyCoPilot
1) Select My Maps
2) Select North America.
3) A pop-up will appear asking you if you would like to install your map update. Tap Continue and your map download will immediately begin.
4) The North America region will automatically start downloading. If you would prefer to only download a sub-region (and save space on your device) just pause the North America region and tap the sub-region you wish to download.