CoPilot 9.4.2 iOS and Android App Update is here!
We are so excited to announce our latest update for our iOS, Android Google Play and Webstore customers. Our developers have been programming long and hard to bring you fixes and features.
CoPilot version 9.4.2 includes:
- Completely updated European and US Street maps – Follow these instructions to get your maps!
- NEW! Connection Settings with an offline switch – We’re giving our users an offline switch to help you control your data costs. – abroad and at home. You are able to disallow all data, or choose options to enable and disable. The app also warns you if your mobile switches from WIFI to 3G. Just go to “Settings” -> “Cellular Data Usage” and choose which settings work for you.
- NEW! Just Drive mode- for all the times your journey has no destination, this mode allows you to drive without a route but still provides you with your location and traffic on your road.
- NEW! Closed road notification with ActiveTraffic™- If our traffic feed says there is a closed road on your route we now give an explicit pop-up notifying you about the closed road. The pop-up gives you an option to find an alternative route or close/ignore the pop-up.
- Automatic Cloud Backup
- Updated and corrected Tunnel mode
- Swiftkey support for Android
- …and plenty of other fixes for both Android and iOS!
Thank you to all of you who have sent us essential feedback, reported issues and shared great ideas to help us make CoPilot great! We’re happy to bring you this latest update and eager to hear your thoughts! Contact us in our user forum to share your suggestions or ideas for app improvements: http://forum.copilotlive.com/copilotlive.
CoPilot v9.4.2 is available immediately for Android and will be available for iOS users shortly.
Enjoy the summer season with CoPilot and our new features – happy travels!