We have just made the first software update available, and it’s free of charge for existing customers.
The CoPilot Android software update includes:
- Faster file download and improved user experience
- Download resume functionality added
- Faster UI responsiveness and minor improvements
- Improved language support
- Various bug fixes and map performance improvements
- Support for keyboard underscores and dashes
If you already own CoPilot Live for Android go to ‘My downloads’ on your device, it will show that an update is available. Select ‘Install updates’.
It will install the update on top of your current app. There’s no need to reactivate or re-download maps!
New customers purchasing the app from Android Market will automatically get the updated version.
We’d like to thank everyone who has given us such positive feedback about CoPilot Live for Android – our first release for this smartphone platform.
We are continually working to make CoPilot better, and while we can’t respond directly to every piece of feedback we receive, you can be sure we read every one.