Our latest CoPilot Live App for iPhone has now been approved for sale by Apple and is available immediately on the App Store.
We’ve added¬†new features¬†to further enhance the iPhone navigation experience, including in-app safety camera updates, improved GPS performance and (hands-up …¬†this one’s taken a bit of time …)¬†the much requested ability to use the iPhone’s native keyboard throughout the app.
Updated Apps for all our currently supported Single Region Apps in Europe¬†are available, including: UK/IRE, France, Italy, DACH, Nordics, Spain and Benelux. Existing users get to download these for free from iTunes or App Store updates.
New in the latest CoPilot Live iPhone App update:
- In-app safety camera database downloads
- iPhone keyboard. The #1 requested feature from CoPilot Live iPhone customers so far. You can now use the iPhone‚Äôs own keyboard to enter destinations and other text
- Improved contacts destination entry
- Smart call handling remembers your destination after a phone call
- Improved GPS performance in walking mode
- Ability to switch-off menu beeps and mute voice instructions
- Additional stability and performance improvements
Running CoPilot Live on a Windows Mobile phone or Android? Don’t worry, we have updates in the pipeline for you too. We’ll let you know as soon as they go live.