We’re pleased to announce that the first update for CoPilot Live for Windows Mobile is available now as a free download for existing customers via Central 2.0. It includes a number of improvements and features.
CoPilot Live v188.8.131.527 – Changelog
1. Download voices over the air support
2. Text-to-speech support (Premium add-on available this week)
3. Traffic support (Premium add-on available this week)
4. Ability to mute ‘Welcome to CoPilot Live’ speech on start up
5. Fixed late turn instructions issue
6. Improved support for HVGA resolutions
7. Support Premium Live Services and Live services for users on Orange/ Vodafone (which blocks port 80).
8. Improved memory and performance
9. Map data download start, resume and pause functionality in place
10. Safety camera update over the air.
11. Support Australasia maps
12. Save destination upon exit, when user restarts, the route is recalculated to the destination again
13. CSV/ OV2 import working
14. Introduced just ahead warning – to be set by distance or by time before turn
In order to get the update you’ll need to install the latest version of Central v184.108.40.206. This is available to download here. Please follow the instructions on getting the update here: http://www.alk.eu.com/support/copilot-support/copilot8-winmobile-update-en.htm
If you have any suggestions or feedback, then leave a comment.
Note: Update is not currently available for the HTC HD2.