With the Shortcut button you can easily and quickly switch between commonly used navigation options. Stopped at a light and want to see what you’re next upcoming turns are? Switch to Itinerary view. Decided to finish out the trip on foot? Switch to Walking Mode.
Here’s how to use the Shortcut Button:
- Switch between the 2D or 3D driving view.
- For less distraction, show the Safety View which only displays a map when you need to make a turn.
- Display the Itinerary to view complete turn-by-turn directions for your journey.
- Adjust the Volume using < and > arrow buttons, or select Mute. (for iPhone use device volume controls)
- Select your Mode of Travel by choosing Auto, Walking, RV, Motorcycle or Bicycle.
- Choose to display CoPilot Live in Portrait or Landscape. (for iPhone turn device to switch)
- Show or hide Compass in map view.
Just a safety reminder, the Shortcut button should only be used while completely stationary if using in-vehicle.
These are just a couple of the tools we’ve got in the CoPilot Live toolbox to help you customise your every journey. If you ever have a question on something within CoPilot Live, whether it’s a feature you’re not sure how to use or you just want tips on general routing or customisation features, just ask us.