With the Shortcut button you can easily and quickly switch between commonly used navigation options.Â Â Stopped at a light and want to see what youâ€™re next upcoming turns are?Â Switch to Itinerary view.Â Decided to finish out the trip on foot?Â Switch to Walking Mode.Â
Â Â Â Hereâ€™s how to use the Shortcut Button:
- Switch between the 2D or 3D driving view.
- For less distraction, show the Safety View which only displays a map when you need to make a turn.Â
- Display the Itinerary to view complete turn-by-turn directions for your journey.
- Adjust the Volume using < and > arrow buttons, or select Mute. (for iPhone use device volume controls)
- Select your Mode of Travel by choosing Auto, Walking, RV, Motorcycle or Bicycle.
- Choose to display CoPilot Live in Portrait or Landscape. (for iPhone turn device to switch)
- Show or hide Compass in map view.Â
Just a safety reminder, the Shortcut buttonÂ should only be usedÂ while completely stationary if using in-vehicle.Â Â Â Â Â
Â These are just a couple of the tools weâ€™ve got in the CoPilot Live toolbox to help you customise your every journey.Â If you ever have a question on something within CoPilot Live, whether itâ€™s a feature youâ€™re not sure how to use or you just want tips on general routing or customisation features, just ask us.