We are excited to announce that our CoPilot Live Premium apps have been approved by Apple and are now available on the iTunes app store.
It’s two weeks since we launched Premium on the Android Market, where it quickly raced to the top of the paid app charts. As with Android, our iOS apps are available for an introductory 50% discount for the first week – which means just £14.99 for UK + Ireland maps.
CoPilot Live Premium is our new generation of navigation apps, and it brings a variety of new features designed to make journeys easier and more predictable.
Among the highlights are:
- All-new Intuitive User Interface: CoPilot Live Premium puts all the navigation features you need at your fingertips, right when you need them. Tap anywhere on the map to go there.
- Personal Routes™: CoPilot Live Premium helps you find your best way to any destination with a choice of up to three alternate routes. You can also drag the route to a preferred road too!
- Social Navigation: Share your journey details with in-app Twitter updates or check in with Facebook Places. Fully integrated Bing™ local internet search and Wikipedia makes it easy to find all the nearby businesses, services and local attractions you need
- ActiveTraffic™: The optional ActiveTraffic service (available as an in-app purchase) takes into account real-time traffic speeds to intelligently calculate the fastest route to your destination and automatically avoid delays
- Superior Guidance: Clear, non-distracting directions with a choice of 3D, 2D and Directions-only navigation views
- An all-new walking mode with digital compass support to find the way around a city on foot.
Check-out iglaswegian’s review of CoPilot Live Premium for iPhone.