The last few weeks have been very exciting for us here at CoPilot Live, and we greatly appreciate the many positive reviews and comments we’ve received already. We have been listening carefully and working hard to bring you this update which brings a variety of improvements and fixes.
We know some of you have been eagerly awaiting this update and we thank you for your patience. We will be releasing further updates that bring additional new features and improvements based on your feedback.
The new update (version 188.8.131.52) is available to download immediately.
Updated safety camera database and in-app auto updates
- Support for additional text-to-speech (TTS) voice engines including Loquendo
- Improved ability to transfer a CoPilot Live v8 traffic subscription to CoPilot Live Premium
- Improved installation following ROM updates
- Improvements to routing, in particular alternate
- Adds a CoPilot ID password reminder feature
- Resolves repetition of spoken next turn instructions
- Fixes incorrect exit instruction at roundabouts
- Resolves in-app purchase Google notifications issue
- Fixes an issue where POI and safety camera graphics were corrupted on certain devices)
- Various minor UI and localisation improvements
Note: We’re doing some final testing to bring you the ability to import custom Points of Interest (POIs). It’s not quite ready yet, but we’re expecting this to be available inour next update, which will be released very soon.
In the meantime, here’s how to install the update:
If you purchased your CoPilot Live on the CoPilot Webstore, you can download our latest app update (version 184.108.40.206) via the link that you were emailed in your order receipt/confirmation.
If you purchased your CoPilot Live on the Android Market, you can get our latest app update (v220.127.116.11) from the Android Market.
Write a Review
We hope that you like the new update. Why not post a review on the Android Market and let others know what you think.
Thank you for choosing CoPilot Live navigation for your Android device.
The CoPilot Live Team