Our developers are continually working to improve your navigation experience, and a lot of what we do is based directly on your comments and suggestions.
So, our final update of 2011 is here. In addition to updated street maps, our latest app update introduces a number of the most popular features requested by customers, as well as a few of our own that we think you will like.
New in our latest CoPilot Live Premium app update:
- 1. Power saving mode – This saves battery life by reducing how frequently the map display is refreshed when navigating – essential when you forget your in-car charger!
- 2. Points of Interest alerts - A very popular request, CoPilot Live Premium can now display an on-screen alert when you approach particular types of points of interest.
- 3. Music Player (iOS only) – we’ve integrated music controls within the app so you can play your favourite songs more easily and safely.
- 4. Improved “Just drive” mode – many users have told us that they like to use their CoPilot without entering a destination. We’ve improved how this works so you can now view the map, get your bearings and receive speed limit / camera alerts without having to calculate a route.
- 5. Greater control over route calculation. A new fastest vs. shortest route setting makes it easier and clearer to control which way to go.
- 6. Ice Cream Sandwich full compatibility for Android users
In addition, we’ve made various improvements to performance, translations and other items.
Customers who purchased from the AppStore: The update is available now via iTunes. Click on App Stores > Updates and then Update next to CoPilot Live Premium app.
Customers who purchased from AndroidMarket: Click on My Apps and then the Update next to CoPilot Live Premium app.
Customers who purchased from the CoPilot Webstore: Visit copilotlive.com/setup/ on your Android smartphone / tablet to download the new update directly to your device.