First-up, we are pleased to introduce a free app update (version 220.127.116.11) for CoPilot Live Premium UK + Ireland & Europe.
This update brings the following performance improvements:
- Fix for the ‘Base Files Missing’ error message experienced by some customers. This was due to a change in the way app data is managed by iOS.
- Ability to search Wikipedia directly from a map info box.
- Performance improvements for ActiveTraffic*.
- Some minor UI improvements to in-app Music Controls.
- Additional minor performance and stability improvements.
The new update is available on the app store right now.
Note: Some CoPilot Live Premium Europe customers are experiencing a problem where their maps have been deleted, and then when trying to re-download, they only see the North America map region option displayed. If this has happened to you, please follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
1. Press the Home button to see your iOS applications.
2. Then double tap the Home button to bring up the multitasking view to show your open applications at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap and hold down the CoPilot Live Premium Europe app icon on your iOS device for a few seconds.
- The apps will start to wobble and an “-” will appear on the icon.
- Tap on the “-” in the upper-left corner of the CoPilot Live Premium Europe icon and close the app
4. Tap Home to return to your applications.
5. Tap SETTINGS then select the CoPilot Live Premium Europe app
6. Choose Full Reset and tap ON.
7. Press the HOME button and launch your CoPilot Live Premium Europe app.
8. You will be asked to enter your CoPilot ID.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to get started and redownload your maps.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and are investigating this issue affecting a small number of customers.