Nigella and Jamie’s snacks, Kylie and Macca’s taste in music and Brian Cox and Carol Voderman’s brains make up the dream driving companions
As the nation’s thoughts turn to all things romantic on the run up to Valentine’s Day, CoPilot Live has surveyed the British public to find out who their dream driving companion would be.
For the boys, when it comes to dream qualities in their driving companions, its Nigella’s snacks, Carol Vorderman’s brains and Kylie’s taste in music that would set their hearts racing this Valentine’s Day. While for the girls its Professor Brian Cox’s brains, Jamie’s tasty treats and Daniel Craig’s sense of direction that would get their motors running!
To celebrate the most romantic day of the year, CoPilot Live, the leading navigation app surveyed its users and social network followers to find whose qualities would make up the UK’s ‘Dream CoPilots’ – looking at the dream voice, snack provision, sense of direction, brains, sense of humour, taste in music, common sense and endurance for long journeys.
The female ‘Dream CoPilot’ consisted of:
- Sara Cox’s voice (36%)
- Nigella Lawson providing snacks (65%)
- Ellen MacArthur’s sense of direction (37%)
- The brains of Carol Vorderman (50%)
- Dawn French’s sense of humour (42%)
- Kylie Minogue’s taste in music (41%)
- The common sense of Myleene Klass (40%)
- Paula Radcliffe’s endurance for long journeys (39%)
Meanwhile for the ladies, when it came to the male ‘Dream CoPilot’:
- Barry White’s voice (36%)
- Jamie Oliver providing snacks (61%)
- Daniel Craig’s sense of direction (34%)
- The brains of Professor Brian Cox (52%)
- Michael McIntyre’s sense of humour (34%)
- Sir Paul McCartney’s taste in music (41%)
- The common sense of John Snow (32%)
- Eddie Izzard’s endurance for long journeys (36%)