We’ve just released an in-app update for our ActiveTraffic service which fixes an issue with traffic information not being reported for some CoPilot Live Premium iPhone customers.
Here’s how to get the latest update:
- From the Main Menu, tap MyCoPilot > News & Updates.
- Select the ActiveTraffic fix update from the list
- Tap Install to start downloading and installing the update directly to your device
- Tap OK to continue (It may take a few moments for the download to finish)
- Once the download is complete, you’ll need to close and restart your CoPilot Live Premium app to continue using ActiveTraffic to help you find the fastest route around traffic jams.
We know some of you have been eagerly awaiting this fix and we thank you for your patience.
Our next free CoPilot Live Premium app update for iPhone customers will bring additional enhancements and will be available shortly through the App Store.
We are constantly improving CoPilot Live products and services. As you continue to send us your valuable feedback, we’ll be releasing additional free updates that bring even more new features and improvements to you in the future.
Thank you for choosing CoPilot Live navigation.