CoPilot GPS is our all-new offline route planning and local exploring app that gets you everywhere you need to go without relying on your mobile data connection. Detailed maps of an entire country or region are stored on your smartphone or tablet, so you’ll be able to calculate routes and get driving or walking instructions even when there’s no mobile coverage. Millions of Points of Interest (POIs) are built into the app, making it easy to locate nearby restaurants, shops, hotels and more. You can also search for local businesses and attractions using Bing™ and Wikipedia. And did we mention the best part…….mapping and planning is FREE!!!
Note: CoPilot GPS does not include full voice-guided turn by turn navigation or 3D maps – you can upgrade through in-app purchase or simply buy one of our CoPilot Live Premium apps.
Here’s the full list of features available in the app:
- – Premium quality 2D street maps stored on-board your device for offline use
- – Millions of Points of Interest (POIs) built in with in-app dialing
- – Powerful route planning with a multi-stop trip optimizer
- – Alternate Routes: CoPilot GPS will provide up to 3 ways to your destination
- – Drag and drop to adjust your route or destination
- – Driving directions: Manually preview through the turns to your destination
- – Walking mode: Explore unfamiliar cities on foot with ease
- – Universal app: the iPhone version runs on iPad too!
- – Social sharing: Share your location with friends on Twitter & Facebook *
- View the CoPilot GPS feature gallery
Looking for a premium sat nav experience?
If you’re looking for 3D maps and voice-guidance, you can upgrade to the full CoPilot Live voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation through your CoPilot GPS app via in-app purchase. Just tap MyCoPilot> Features & Upgrades> Full voice-guided 3D navigation
Unlimited use of full voice-guided navigation is available via in-app purchase for just £17.49! You’ll have access to dynamic 3D maps, speed limit warnings, clear spoken directions and realistic ClearTurn™ display with lane indicator arrows and exit sign information.
You can also buy our ActiveTraffic service in-app too. It’s £9.99 for 12 months use.
Let us know if you have any questions about the new app.