The festive season approaches, and here’s an early present from our fantastic developer team to keep you ahead of the Christmas rush.
Introducing our latest free app update – CoPilot Live Premium version 9.4 – which brings integrated Yelp, improved ActiveTraffic™ service and a variety of additional app-wide refinements based on the incredible feedback we receive from the CoPilot community.
With integrated Yelp, you can easily use your CoPilot to find local businesses that have been reviewed and rated by the Yelp community, helping you find the best restaurants, cafes, or shops for that emergency last minute gift! Once you’ve chosen your destination, CoPilot will take you there with detailed voice instructions and clear 3D maps all the way.
In addition to Yelp, CoPilot version 9.4 also brings a variety of additional improvements throughout the app, including:
- Traffic Incidents: CoPilot’s Live flow-based ActiveTraffic™ service has been enhanced to include detailed information about traffic incidents on-route. Not only will we tell you there is a delay, but now we’ll tell you why. Check for coverage.
- Improved power consumption to maximize battery life when navigating on foot or without an in-car charger (more improvements to this coming soon too).
- Single regions now universal: CoPilot single region iOS apps, such as UK & Ireland, now run in full screen on iPads and iPad Minis for an incredible HD navigation experience
- Screen orientation lock
- Coordinates entry improved: now we support degrees, minutes seconds
- One-tap access to safety camera and speed limit settings, straight from the driving screen
- Numerous refinements throughout the app based on your feedback
CoPilot Live Premium v9.4 is available now for iOS and Android in the iTunes app store and Google Play. Existing customers get the update for free. AND an v9.4 update for CoPilot GPS is also available right now in the iTunes and Google Play!
We hope you enjoy the new version of the app, and we wish you a wonderful Christmas from the team here at CoPilot. If you like it, please take a minute to write a review on the App Store or Google Play.
If you think we could improve and do better, please do let us know how in our customer forum. Your feedback is – as always – welcome and always helpful.